I’ve checked the Archives and I couldn’t find any post with my 2018 goals. I guess this is what bloggers are supposed to do in January each year, so I’ll jump into the goals wagon.
I wish for 2019 to be at least as good as 2018 was. It’s going to be hard to top but we’ll try. Here’s my wishlist:
- Keep working, having fun and learning at the company I’m currently at.
- Travel to South Korea again for training with Korean masters (I’m really fired up for this).
- Watch my Haidong Gumdo school grow bigger and better (improve it in every aspect. Better health, technique and happiness for my students).
- Get in better shape which will hopefully lead to getting promoted to 4th DAN (nice to have, but could live without).
- Write more (this one won’t be easy. Any tips?).
If nothing next year I will have a reference on what I was set out to do.